Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scrambled Egg With Minced Chicken


I am feeling lazy with cooking today, as I have a huge migraine and so far, my day has been odd. Don't ask me why ... I will be just glad when this day is over. Maybe I am just wearing my cranky pants and don't know, how to get rid of them. Awful. What am I doing here ? I know EXACTLY what is bugging me. First I had a breakfast date with an old girlfriend on mine. She has a set of twin boys and I haven't seen her in ages. I was really looking forward to reconnect with her. Ends up that I was more connecting lost time with myself as I got stood up. I waited 30 minutes for her, and finally left - steaming disappointed, mad and hungry. An hour later, she called me, yelling at me for being late ? I was so mad, I just said what I had to say then hung up. I was so mad, I even blocked her number, so in the future, she can't get hold of me. TOO BAD.

Then at home, I got a bill from MasterCard billing me and Damian interests for not paying on time ?? We ALWAYS pay on time and in full. I must have totally lost it on that poor lady who ended up dealing with me on the phone. Her supervisor finally credited it back and apologized, so I was feeling a tad better but I didn't let go so easy on that issue. I demanded an apology from that silly CSR, who kept saying we MUST have been late with our payment. I am really bad that way - must be the German in me. I really hate it, when people don't check their facts and just judge you like that.

Neat less to say, I don't feel like cooking a fancy dinner. Scrambled egg with minced chicken sounds just perfect to me. Getting all the anger out while scrambling the eggs like mad. A perfect dish for anger management like I have today. You should try it ........ it works wonders ... lol !!!!

Scrambled Egg With Minced Chicken

6 - 8 eggs
1/2 lbs minced chicken
1 tablespoon minced cilantro/green onion mixture
1/2 teaspoon black sesame oil
1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon soy sauce
salt & pepper to taste

Step 1:
Add salt and pepper to taste and beat eggs with fork until fluffy.

Step 2:
Marinate minced chicken with remaining ingredients and set aside for 15 - 20 minutes.

Step 3:
Heat wok with 3 - 4 tablespoons of oil. Brown the minced chicken lightly until 70 % cooked, add your beaten eggs and scramble your eggs thoroughly.

Serve & enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment