Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A very special day !!!!!


Today is a very special day for me. A little boy named Timothy Alexander Wan has rocked my world 4 years ago. With him, my family feels complete. With this special day in mind, I have finally found the courage of creating my own blog.

Hi, my name is Susane Wan and welcome to my blog. I share many passions but mainly, the passion for food and my three Wan boys. Technically, 2 boys - Ethan and Timothy - and my husband - Damian. When you watch my husband play with the boys, you know what I mean with three Wan boys. In my blog, I would like to share with you my passion for home cooked meals and any thoughts that go through my mind. So get ready for a journey of passion for food, family, friends, and travel through superb recipes, and my extraordinary flair for creating wonderful but easy meals !

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Susane! Congratulations on starting this blog! I can't wait to try your recipes.

    And for those readers who haven't tried Susane's recipes, I suggest you buckle up because she's going to take you on an ammmmmmazing food voyage - right to your taste buds!!!

    Hip hip horray!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH ... yes buckle up tight !!!!

    ReplyDelete